Tim Ash is an acknowledged authority on evolutionary psychology and digital marketing. He is a sought-after international keynote speaker and the bestselling author of Unleash Your Primal Brain and Landing Page Optimization.
Tim has been mentioned by Forbes as a Top-10 Online Marketing Expert, and by Entrepreneur Magazine as an Online Marketing Influencer To Watch.
For nineteen years he was the co-founder and CEO of SiteTuners – a digital optimization agency. Tim helped to create over 1.2 billion dollars in value for companies like Google, Expedia, eHarmony, Facebook, American Express, Canon, Nestle, Symantec, Intuit, Humana, Siemens, and Cisco.
You can contact Tim at timash.com.
What you will learn
- That life is more than a paycheck
- Whether capitalism is killing the planet
- The biggest challenges to creating sales processes that work well
- The difference between big-ticket sales and low ticket sales
- The secrets behind conversion rate optimization
- The painful truth behind writing a book
- Why babies and websites have similar challenges
- The content marketing journey that works for sales
- Why you need to create content for conversion
- The importance of value-based selling
- How to create content for the customer journey
- The importance of being true to yourself
- Why you should double down on your strengths
- Why consumers are bringing a knife to a gunfight
- Why humans need to be aware of how the corporations are playing the selling game
- The 2 addictive technologies
- Whether social media is breaking down our society
- The power of myth
- The keys to optimizing life:
- Get quality sleep
- Be in your body
- Access intuition and emotions
- Avoid artificial addictions
- Don’t be a loner
- Learn from others and teach something
This article first appeared in www.jeffbullas.com