Justin Singh is the Founder and CEO of “Outdoor Inspection Services” (OIS), a business intelligence platform currently operating in the $1 Billion a year Australian out-of-home advertising industry.
OIS provides an “advertising verification” service to companies that have paid to advertise on out-of-home media such as bus shelters, roadside billboards, and shopping center signage, with clients including Telstra, The Australian Federal Government, Uber, Optus, and Samsung to name a few.
A major element of the service focuses on engaging a crowdsourced workforce that can simply grab jobs and complete reports through the “Outdoor Inspection Services” App anywhere in Australia, with current testing in the US and UK.
Post revenue, OIS is currently in raise mode to further develop its new software and scale its offering into the $52 Billion global out-of-home advertising market.
Justin has always been entrepreneurial in his nature, setting up his first ‘fencing panel’ business aged 14.
Later in life, he went on to work in senior advertising executive positions in London prior to moving to Australia in the year 2000 to work on the Coca-Cola Sydney Olympics account.
He has subsequently established a number of businesses, including his own Marketing Agency and OIS.
What you will learn
- The danger of complacency.
- How to use a business intelligence platform to keep your advertising agency honest.
- The power of experiential retail.
- Brand building the old fashioned way.
- Why omnichannel marketing and retail is vital.
- An app for earning some money as a freelancer.
- Why reinvention is needed for business survival.
- The importance of empathy.
- Whether you should be using this non-digital approach to build a brand.
This article first appeared in knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu
Seeking to build and grow your brand using the force of consumer insight, strategic foresight, creative disruption and technology prowess? Talk to us at +971 50 6254340 or mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.groupisd.com/story