How Top Brands Create Engaging Experiences on Social Media
This is the kind of book that you don’t read once; you read it forever.—Jay Baer, president of Convince and Convert and author of Hug Your Haters: How to Embrace Complaints and Keep Your Customers
Social media has changed customer service forever. It has shifted power from brands to consumers, requiring a different way of thinking about customer engagement.
Dan Gingiss has interviewed dozens of business leaders on his podcast, Focus on Customer Service. From those conversations and his own real-world experience at multiple Fortune 300 companies, Gingiss has developed a series of best practices called “8 Steps to Winning at Social Customer Care.”
Learn how to:
- navigate social media’s growing role in the overall customer experience
- develop your own Social Customer Care Philosophy
- decide which technology provider fits with your company
- recruit and train a stellar team of social customer service agents
- establish a scalable process, including crisis management and proactive customer service
- integrate Social Customer Care with the rest of your business
Gingiss gives you an invaluable glimpse at how top brands are “winning” at customer service in social media, and provides the tools for you to do the same at your company.