He wears multiple hats. And certainly has the gift of the gad..err gab! Professor, behavioural scientist and author Dr Gad Saad engages in a freewheeling, inspiring and stimulating conversation with Suresh Dinakaran, Chief Storyteller, ISD Global and Managing Editor, BrandKnew. A lot to take away from this inspiring tete-a-tete.
- Helping hands: the real value of mentorship in the ad industry
- This new Facebook ad targets the only people left who actually like the brand
- Can Out of Home ads really create PR fame – or will high expectations hurt the industry?
- Applying challenger thinking for brand growth
- User-generated visual content can influence purchases
- (More) digital trends for 2021: Making the new old again
- When Should You Shelve Those Marketing Ideas? Use These Five Prioritization Tactics to Find the Answer
- Why Business Model Innovation Matters More Than Ever