He wears multiple hats. And certainly has the gift of the gad..err gab! Professor, behavioural scientist and author Dr Gad Saad engages in a freewheeling, inspiring and stimulating conversation with Suresh Dinakaran, Chief Storyteller, ISD Global and Managing Editor, BrandKnew. A lot to take away from this inspiring tete-a-tete.
- ANA’S RIP VAN WINKLE MOMENT
- Branding the Branders: The Joy of Designing Agency Identities
- How P&G Battled Racism Through a Trilogy of Powerful Ads
- Movement: A CEO’s secret weapon for cultural transformation
- AI is neither artificial nor intelligent?
- David Rockwell’s “intimate and grand” Oscars set recalls glamour of early ceremonies
- Proving Marketing to Execs (Part 2): Marketing’s Language Problem
- Best-Practices for Reaching and Marketing to the C-Suite Audience